Occupational Medicine Opportunity
Stockton - Lodi California Metro
Daytime Schedule with Exceptional Benefits
Join a collaborative group of occupational medicine providers in a growing Central California practice, serving highly skilled professionals in manufacturing and technology. Get the support you need to practice high- quality medicine and enjoy a family-friendly weekday schedule.
- See 20-25 patients per day in a well-supported environment
- Office Hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Work closely with a collaborating physician and another advanced practice clinician
- W2 position with full benefits and annual salary starting at 140,000
- Occupational Medicine experience is preferred
Enjoy all that Stockton has to offer with 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Live a stone’s throw from breathtaking natural beauty with some of the best hiking trails, beaches, campgrounds and parks on the West Coast
- Suburban neighborhoods are safe, culturally rich, and offer a wide range of amenities
- Live in one of the most accessible metropolitan areas in the nation with a variety of transportation options including transcontinental rail lines, and international airports in the surrounding area
- Highly rated public and private school options and top universities nearby such as Stanford University, UC Berkeley, Santa Clara University and UC SF
Job ID: JN -052021-24698