Palliative Care - Medical Director - Savannah, GA
Inpatient and outpatient
Savannah, Georgia – Palliative Care Physician
Free Standing Hospice Facility – Licensed for 17 Beds
Curative is currently seeking a Board-Certified Palliative Care Physician. Join a well-respected Hospice Healthcare organization located in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. Join a thriving group that prides itself in quality patient care, be part of an organization that has served the Savannah area for over 40 years.
- Join 3 other physicians and 5 nurse practitioners
- Great quality of life – approximately 20 patient hours per week and take call from home
- Minimal weekend responsibilities – 1:4 weekend call required
- Free standing hospice facility – average census of 7 patients per day
- Total hospice patient panel of approximately 200
- Medical Director position – 85% Hospice Care+/15% Palliative Care
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy beautiful Savannah, Georgia! Live, work, and play, where others vacation! With over 350,000 people in the draw area, this beautiful, historic city offers a wide variety of activities for everyone!
- Like the water – this waterfront community is nestled just minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and sandy beaches!
- Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting, fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose from
- Choose to live on the water, a hobby farm with acreage, a house settled within a well-developed neighborhood, or build your dream home on a 1+ acre lot
- Enjoy the amenities of a major metropolitan city without the congestion of urban living with world-class dining and shopping opportunities all around!
- Hilton Head, SC is just 40 minutes away!
- Jacksonville, Florida is 2 hours away and Atlanta, GA – 3.5 hours away
Job ID: PM 12334633
Posted August 17, 2020