Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Gastroenterology
Gastroenterology ARNP at The Everett Clinic
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving clinician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our low clinician turnover rates and high clinician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
Currently there are 12 gastroenterologists and 4 ARNPs in our group. We are seeking an additional ARNP to join our team.
About our ARNP positions:
- No call for ARNPs.
- Full-time position, defined as 36 patient contact hours per week plus 4 administrative hours.
- Clinic hours: most clinicians do full-time in 4 days per week: 3 days 7a-5p, 1 day 9a-7p.
- No weekend hours, no hospital hours required.
- See 18 patients per day on average.
- Most days will be in our Everett location, but 1 day every 1-2 weeks will be at Smokey Point or Shoreline locations.
- Compensation: $105,000 -- $140,000 annual salary, dependent upon experience
- 2 years’ GI experience preferred but not required. Will also consider new grads.
If you value quality, make your patients a priority and are willing to go above and beyond in a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment, we want to talk with you! Apply today or contact Laurel Bastian at email@example.com.
Posted April 15, 2021