A hospital in New Mexico is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 6, July 7, July 9, July 12, July 26, July 30
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 25-35 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, DOT physicals and screenings.
- Cases: Work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants; Administrative Staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Allscripts
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA; DOT
- Fast credentialing;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -062021-24880