Join a 100 Top Hospital and Grow your Career with St. Luke's University Health Network- Neurointensivist Opportunity
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
St. Lukes University Health Network
We are seeking a BC/BE, fellowship trained neurointensivist to join a well-established and quickly growing multispecialty group of critical care physicians at the main university campus in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
We welcome inquiries from critical care specialists who are pursuing certification in neurocritical or a neurocritical care trained intensivist who has experience in managing a diverse population including medical, surgical and cardiac critical care patients. Care is coordinated with the full spectrum of specialists.
About our Neurocritical Care Program:
- Intensivist directed/ lead NCC service instituted as the primary admitting critical care neuroscience service with established quality and process improvement standards created collaboratively with both neurology and neurosurgery
- Epileptology monitoring unit and 24/7 critical care monitoring capabilities and support.
- Accomplished endovascular program with dedicated neurointerventialists
- Growing neurosciences service line with 9 neurosurgeons, 7 neurology stroke attendings, 4 epilpetologists with ongoing recruitment for acute care service lines.
- Stroke program with over 2000 stroke alerts this year and highest Get With the Guidelines recognition in the region
- Neurosciences high performance recognition by US News and World Reports 2021
- Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine academic appointment. Educational and research opportunities with growing neurology residency and developing neurocritical care and stroke fellowships.
At St. Luke’s You Will Be:
- Serving as the leader of a multidisciplinary rounding team including students, residents, advanced practitioners, critical care pharmacists, respiratory therapists, & critical care nurses.
- Participating as an educator and faculty member for established fellowships in surgical critical care and pulmonary critical care with the goal of developing a neurocritical care fellowship.
About St. Lukes University Health Network
St. Luke’s is one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals as well as the largest and most established health system in the region. We are a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. To learn more about St. Luke’s, please visit us at www.SLHN.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke’s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke’s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
Posted October 18, 2021