Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Attractive Call and Coverage Schedule! Well Established Practice in Atlanta, GA!
We are seeking an additional MFM to join our large practice in Atlanta, GA. This consultative practice, established in 1995, provides services in four office locations and supports five hospitals including Northside Hospital and Gwinnett Medical Center - recognized as two of the premier hospitals in the area.
- Combined, the facilities average about 25,000 deliveries annually
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients
- Eight MFMs, seven OB/GYNs, and six nurse practitioners
- There is strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
- Most of the hospitals provide OB/GYN hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- The practice is a pioneer in telemedicine in the state of Georgia
Atlanta combines the sophistication of a big city with a heavy dose of Southern Hospitality. World-renowned museums, theaters, highly successful professional sports franchises, historic sites and a multitude of recreational activities are all within your reach. And, the sugar-white beaches of the Florida Panhandle are only a half-day drive away! A low cost of living, great schools and affordable housing make Atlanta a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted April 14, 2022