Pediatric Surgery Opportunity at Penn State Health
The Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital is part of a full-service, non-profit health system serving south central Pennsylvania. Our campus includes a state-of-the-art medical center, children's hospital, and outpatient facilities. We support pediatric surgical services at other regional medical centers. Our continued growth has created opportunity for an additional fellowship-trained, BC/BE, full-time Pediatric Surgeon to join our practice.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Join a collegial practice with partners who care for their patients and each other and genuinely enjoy the day-to-day
- Practice in a brand new Children's Hospital
- See a case mix that offers complexity and great experience for everyone in the group
- Enjoy an interactive group practice model
- Opportunities to pursue scholarly activities
- Call duties consist of after-hours call at the Children's Hospital (no Emergency Department, in-patient, or NICU after-hours work at other institutions)
Area Highlights Include:
Hershey is a suburban community of 20,000 in a metropolitan area of 400,000 in one of the fastest growing regions in the state. Hershey Medical Center is approximately twelve miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and is the largest employer in the Commonwealth. Hershey is a great place to live and work with easy access to New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington.
The Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans Disabled.
Posted October 9, 2019