Supplement Your Income - Chart Review Work
Are you interested in Review Work to supplement your income?
Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA) is looking for an actively practicing Pulmonologist, who is currently licensed in Minnesota to join our industry-leading peer review panel to conduct Medical Claims Reviews and Prior Authorization Reviews.
Review cases from your home or office anywhere in the USA, around your current clinical activities – typically 2-5 hours per week (can be more or less).
MRIoA conducts independent, impartial reviews of medical documentation to ensure that services provided are in accordance with recognized standards of care and based on current medical literature and guidelines. MRIoA is recognized for the quality and bench strength of our nationwide panel.
3 reasons to give us a call:
1. Work remotely on your own schedule – The amount of time you commit daily or weekly to reviews is entirely at your own discretion and tailored to your schedule.
2. Supplement your income – MRIoA physician reviewers supplement their income while maintaining their active practice.
3. Stay abreast of emerging practices and technologies – As a MRIoA physician reviewer, you will have opportunities to explore controversial, cutting-edge treatment modalities, and see how others in your specialty are making treatment decisions.
· Must be actively practicing a minimum of 8 hours per week
· Must be currently Board Certified through ABMS or AOA in your specialty field
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of recent patient care experience, in your specialty field.
· Must have solid computer navigation skills
· Must have an unrestricted Minnesota state license
· All work must be done within the USA
Please contact Medical Review Institute of America, LLC (MRIoA) for more information.
Medical Recruitment Manager
Medical Review Institute of America, LLC
(801) 265-6427 Direct Line
Posted October 13, 2020