Grow Your Hospitalist Career in Southern New Hampshire
Inpatient and outpatient
Further your career working as a board eligible or certified physician on our hospitalist team at Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. This opportunity has block scheduling that makes for a great work-life balance. Enjoy a supportive culture with skilled support staff in place and no call after shift. See 12-16 patients per shift.
Vent management is required procedures are preferred but are not required. Ideal candidates should be board eligible or board certified in internal or family medicine.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- New Hampshire has no income tax!
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted September 30, 2020