Endocrinologist; Call 1:10 for White Plains Hospital 25 Miles from Manhattan,NY
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking an Endocrinologist to join its growing practice in Westchester county 25 miles from Manhattan.
The multidisciplinary Endocrinology team at White Plains Hospital includes several board-certified endocrinologists, nurses and nurse practitioners, a registered dietitian, and other specialists who concentrate on most all endocrine disorders, including growth issues, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, hormonal imbalances, osteoporosis and thyroid abnormalities.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Hospital employed
- Shared call coverage 1:10
- Rewarding and collegial work environment
- Large Referral Base
- State-of-the-art surgical suites using the most currently available tools and technology including intraoperative nerve monitoring.
- Board-certified anesthesiologists and specialty trained nursing staff.
- State of the art electronic medical records system
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Fellowship in Endocrinology
- Board Certified or Board eligible
- New Grads welcomed
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2020
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016)
- Healthgrades– Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Great Place to Work
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
- HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted October 1, 2020