Endocrinologist; Rewarding work life balance in Yorktown, Westchester 25 Miles from Manhattan,NY
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital is seeking two Endocrinologist to join its growing practice , Westchester NY (25 miles from Manhattan) . Opportunities are in Yorktown Heights, White Plains/ lower Westchester ( Armonk or Larchmont) practice.
The multidisciplinary Endocrinology team enjoy close collaborative relationships and include several board-certified endocrinologists, nurses and nurse practitioners, a registered dietitian, and other specialists who concentrate on most all endocrine disorders, including growth issues, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, hormonal imbalances, osteoporosis and thyroid abnormalities.
Our Endocrinology group is thriving, energetic, friendly, and enjoys an excellent work-life balance.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Hospital employed
- Shared call coverage 1:6
- Rewarding and collegial work environment
- Large Referral Base
- Gestational Diabetes program starting soon if interested
- State-of-the-art surgical suites using the most currently available tools and technology including intraoperative nerve monitoring.
- Board-certified anesthesiologists and specialty trained nursing staff.
- State of the art EMR
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Fellowship in Endocrinology
- Board Certified or Board eligible
- New Grads welcomed
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2020
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016)
- Healthgrades– Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Great Place to Work
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso
Posted February 18, 2021