Join a Thriving Group in Southern Indianapolis
The Dermatology Center of Indiana is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Southern Indianapolis. This is a new clinic, with the opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand. This is a well-established practice, in Greenwood, an affluent area with loyal, clinically compliant patient base.
Our Locations & Area:
· Greenwood, an affluent suburb of Indianapolis, is an easy drive to downtown and has easy access to an international airport, all within one of the most physician friendly states!
· Indianapolis is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure.
· This area is a short drive from Indiana University, Lake Monroe and Hoosier National Forest for outdoor enthusiasts. Locals enjoy City Market for craft beer and artisanal cuisine. Other area attractions include professional sporting events- Indy is home to the Colts football, Pacers basketball and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Above market compensation, with uncapped productivity bonus incentives
- Compelling benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Retirement options (401K)
- EARLY Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- CME reimbursement
- Partnership opportunities
- Position is available due to patient demand and clinic growth
- Physician will hit the ground running day one
- Clinic footprint is purposefully built with state-of-the-art amenities that help maximize physician efficiencies
- Beautiful, well-equipped offices, with superior support staff and management in place to keep you happy and efficient!
- Group offers multiple Medical Assistants per physician to maximize productivity
- Superior patient care with a strong mission/vision/values that treats physicians as partners!
Posted September 29, 2020