Family Medicine Physician, Extended Care with San Bernardino Medical Group
San Bernardino, CA
San Bernardino Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group supporting the Inland Empire by providing health care services for adults and children in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Family Medicine or Urgent Care Physician to join our Extended Care team.
The chosen candidate must be available to work a combination of
weekday and weekend shifts.
- Monday to Friday: 9 am to 9 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm
- Treat patients of all ages for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Document items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, or necessary outpatient procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Refer appropriate tertiary care to specialists or care facilities
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner within the electronic medical record.
- Active and unrestricted Physician license in California or the ability to obtain
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Current DEA certificate required
- 2 or more years of Urgent Care or Emergency Room clinical experience
- Proficiency in a variety of outpatient procedures
Posted September 30, 2020