Family Medicine Physician Locum Tenens
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Portland, OR. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Family Medicine Physician needed for locum tenens coverage in Portland, Oregon. Be a part of a team whose priority is the community they serve. The primary focus of the Physician is to treat and prevent illness, disease, or injury for patients of all ages.
• Full-time, permanent position
• Outpatient only
• Monday through Friday
• Prescribe and administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care
• Excellent allied support team
• Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records and exams
• Write prescriptions as indicated for all conditions within scope of practice
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package including:
• Competitive compensation
• Travel assistance
• Malpractice insurance covered
• Board Certified or Eligible
• Valid Oregon medical license
• DEA license or eligible
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Posted January 15, 2021