Looking to Grow your Career with a 100 Top Hospital? St. Luke's is Hiring Dermatologists
St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus
St. Lukes University Health Network
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologists to help expand our dermatology presence at our brand-new Center Valley, PA Campus, Monroe Campus in Bartonsville, PA and Washington, NJ locations.
Applicants must be:
- Team focused, highly engaged, mission driven, and passionate about serving the local community.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with an interest in pigmented lesions, complex medical dermatology, immunologic/biologic therapies, and clinical trials.
- You will be joining our team of nine Board Certified Dermatologists (including a fellowship-trained dermatologist-dermatopathologist, two fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and the region’s only pediatric dermatologist).
- We also have an ACGME-accredited dermatology residency with two residents per year (wintheskin.org).
- Critically, we have the full support of our health network to provide the region’s 2.6 million people with access to the most sophisticated dermatological care available; this includes brand new facilities and a full suite of energy-based devices that include the Lumenis Ultrapulse and M-22, Candela PRIMA and Gentle Max Pro, excimer laser, and Coolsculpting.
In joining St. Luke’s Dermatology, you will enjoy:
- Dermatology and cutaneous surgery provided exclusively by board certified dermatologists
- A culture in which innovation and academic enrichment are highly valued
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Brand new equipment and stunning facilities
- Clinical research, quality improvement, and strategic development opportunities
- Contributing to the growth of an ACGME-approved dermatology residency program
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
About St. Lukes University Health Network
St. Luke’s is one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals as well as the largest and most established health system in the region. We are a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. To learn more about St. Luke’s, please visit us at www.SLHN.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke’s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke’s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
Posted September 17, 2021