Outpatient Family Physicians Needed in Booming Upstate South Carolina
Near Spartanburg, SC
The Newell Group is representing one of the best health systems in the popular and thriving area of the Upstate of South Carolina. There are multiple opportunities located in and near Spartanburg with easy access to both Charlotte and Greenville.
About the Opportunities:
- These are great opportunities to practice rural medicine without being isolated and having quick access to lots of amenities (both medical and lots to do for you and your family).
- You also have easy access to both mountains and popular SC beaches. Plus lots of businesses are continuing to move to the Palmetto State because the economy is booming here. Smiling faces, beautiful places!
- Be a hospital employee in an outpatient, single-specialty group of 5 physicians taking over for a retiring physician.
- This is a very busy practice, and all the current physicians do VERY well financially.
- It won't take long into the night to make your money either as most physicians are gone by 5:05p each day.
- Maybe you have been looking for a practice where you can be as busy as you want to be while caring for your patients with less politics.
- Traditional outpatient Family Medicine practice with a rural mentality. Procedures, Pediatrics, Occ. Med work, etc. are welcome.
- Office hours are M-F 8-5. Very little phone call.
- Current physicians are all high producers.
- Employed position in a mixed office with both Urgent Care and Primary Care physicians.
- This need is on the Primary Care side taking over for a retiring physician so walk right into a very busy practice.
- Outpatient Family Medicine, 3-4 days a week.
- Phone call is almost non-existent.
- 7+ physicians in a beautiful, new, state of the art office building.
- Guaranteed income over $200k but potential easily close to $300k or more.
- Great benefits including CME, relocation, signing bonus and loan payback potential.
- Please apply whether you are a practicing physician or 2020 Resident.
- Come be a part of the community and make a difference!
Posted October 9, 2019