Geisinger Pediatric Urology Opportunity in Pennsylvania
The Department of Urology at Geisinger, a national leader in quality, innovation, research and education, is seeking fellowship-trained pediatric urologists. Candidates must be eligible for certification by the American Board of Urology. Applicants must possess a strong commitment to high quality patient care, and resident and medical student education, and would have the opportunity to conduct clinical research. Located across Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania, Geisinger’s Department of Urology consists of over 20 general and subspecialty fellowship trained urologists providing urologic care system-wide. Our practice hub in Danville is the home of the Janet Weis Children’s Hospital, and has a fully accredited residency training program and experienced pediatric focused advanced practitioners and specialty nurses to assist in clinical operations. The area in which we serve offers a comfortable and hassle-free community living allowing for a balanced professional career and a fulfilling personal lifestyle in the beautiful Susquehanna River Valley of North Central PA.
We are proud of the support we can provide:
• Medical school loan repayment may be available
• Monthly stipend may be available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
• Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
• Excellent benefits package, including Malpractice & Tail coverage for Geisinger employment
• Relocation assistance
• Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
• Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
• Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
For more information, please contact John Danella, MD, Director of Urology, via Courtney Sassaman at 570-392-9228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted February 17, 2021