Medical Director, Clinical Analysis and Consulting
West Valley, UT
Optum is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is seeking a Market Medical Director to join our Clinical Analysis and Consulting Team in West Valley, UT. You will have the opportunity to drive measurable and meaningful outcomes in the Salt Lake City Market with other members of the team. You will be responsible for improving the quality and efficiency of medical care in the market and leading the provider network.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Active, unrestricted Utah Medical License
- Current Board Certification in ABMS or AOA specialty
- 5+ years of clinical practice experience post residency
- 2+ years hands-on experience in utilization and coverage review in a health plan with commercial and or Medicare Advantage membership
- Experience as a practicing physician in value based and/or Global ...For complete description tap [HERE]
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Posted July 3, 2021