Primary Care Physician at Forward
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. As a Chicago, IL Primary Care Physician, you will be on the clinical front-lines ensuring that we are delivering a world class experience that will allow us to scale.
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
- Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients
- Supervise other medical staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
- Be proactive in ensuring adequate follow up of patients and their concerns (will be facilitated greatly by our technology and workflow tools)
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers including limited after-hours coverage
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, health coaches and medical assistants
- Impact-driven. You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives
- User-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members
- A leader. You’re kind, collaborative and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side
- MD or DO
- Board certified
- Clinical experience in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
Posted May 18, 2020