Interventional / Invasive Cardiology at Thriving Independent Hospital in Pennsylvania
Inpatient and outpatient
Evangelical Community Hospital is seeking to recruit an Interventional Cardiology physician to join the team in a thriving community hospital.
About the Role:
- Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligable
- Two (2) full-service cath labs, ICU with Intensivist support and a nearby tertiary center for Cardiothoracic Surgery support.
- Outpatient clinic is located within the Hospital with easy access to the cath lab and diagnostic services.
- Cath lab includes seven (7) Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialists (RCIS) and five (5) Registered Nurses.
- Hospital has seen substantial volume growth in all lines of cardiac services: hearth catheterization, PCI's, echocardiography, stress testing, cardiac rehabilitation, office visits, and inpatient consultations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Position includes full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k Retirement Plan and a Define Pension Plan.
- Generous CME allowances and education time off.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
Posted October 9, 2019