Exciting Allergist Opportunity with Nationally Recognized Allegheny Health Network
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full time Allergy physician to join our team at Allegheny Clinic in Erie, PA, with the purpose of improving the health of children and adults with allergic and immune conditions through excellent and accessible clinical care.
- Provide Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Services for Erie and Tri-State Area in the office setting
- Transition into established practice with large patient base
- Work collaboratively with specialty trained Physician Assistant and specialty staff
- Provide very limited inpatient hospital consults
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology
- MD or DO required
- Licensed in Pennsylvania prior to employment
- Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Training from an ACCGME accredited program
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Posted March 18, 2021