A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Family Practice Physician with Addiction Medicine experience to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 3-6 months ongoing
- Schedule: M,W, F 7a-11a
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: Currently need would be twice a week for admits - new clinic, low patient volume as it is a new clinic
- Patient Ages: adults only
- Procedures: consults, med checks, methadone/suboxone assisted treatments
- Cases: Addiction Med
- Support Staff: Sole provider, but nurses and techs onsite as well
- EMR/Charting: Methasoft
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: BLS; DEA; Suboxone
- Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -022021-2397