Pediatric Urologist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Lucrative Compensation Package! Relocation Assistance!
Sought After Location
Part Of A Prestigious National Health System
We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced pediatric urologist or newly graduating fellow to join our practice at The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial in Nashville, TN.
- Patients are seen in our Nashville and satellite offices. Surgery is done at The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial and an outpatient surgery center.
- This existing practice has a NP and support staff including in-office ultrasound.
- The practice hours are 4 days a week (morning surgeries and afternoon clinics) and an outreach clinic twice a month which includes minor surgeries.
- In addition to a pediatric emergency department, the hospital offers a full range of pediatric subspecialties including: Hem/Onc, Endocrine, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Cardiology, Neurology, ENT, Orthopedics and Allergy.
- This position presents an opportunity to be instrumental in the development of the pediatric program as well as working with a high quality, patient-centered team of pediatric subspecialists.
- The hospital is part of HCA-Hospital Corporation of America, which is made up of 165 acute care hospitals with over 10 pediatric hospitals within the system. TriStar Health System comprises 7 hospitals within middle Tennessee, which generate 66,000+ pediatric ED visits.
- To learn more about The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial visit: http://thechildrenshospitalnashville.com/
Posted November 16, 2021