Urgent Care Pediatrician | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Port St. Lucie, FL
Port St. Lucie Urgent Care Pediatrician!
Night Lite Pediatrics is the fastest growing pediatric urgent care centers in Central and North Florida with 13 locations and rapidly growing!
Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care/Pediatrix is hiring for BC/BE procedure oriented physicians to practice in our clinics. If you enjoy the urgent care setting and want to be a part of a growing and dynamic team, we have the position for you! Hiring for full-time, part-time and PRN positions.
- Experienced in suturing, FB removal, orthopedics and IV rehydration
- Emergency department experience preferred
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrics
- Active PALS Certification
- Active DEA License
Night Lite Pediatrics has thirteen locations in Central Florida, Melbourne, Port St Lucie, and Jacksonville.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Posted July 29, 2022