Vermont - Join Cardiology Heart Center In An Area Most Consider A Vacation Destination
Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Group of four cardiologists, and staff of 30
- Includes all aspects of in/outpatient cardiology evaluation and management.
- Foster strong relationships with both Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the University of Vermont Medical Center for our invasive cardiology and electrophysiology procedures.
- Culture of the practice is one of friendly outstanding professionalism, mutual support, integrated internal systems of care including important clinical support of shared patient care with our Emergency Department and Hospitalist Program
- Non-invasive, Fellowship trained cardiologist
- BC/BE in cardiovascular diseases and certified in subspecialties of nuclear cardiology and echocardiology preferred
- Strong experience in pacemaker insertion would be a plus.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Interpretation of holter and event monitors, as well as device interrogations.
Benefits & Perks
- Work-life balance is encouraged.
- Four seasons of outdoor activity in an ideal environment for a family to thrive.
- Vermont supports low student-to-teacher ratio, which nurtures an excellent education for school aged children.
- Base salary + incentive compensation based on wRVU using MGMA recommendations
- Signing bonus, educational loan assistance, and relocation assistance.
- Annual allowance for CME, Licensing, and specialty Society membership expenses
- Excellent health benefits, short and long-term disability, 403(b), 457(b) retirement savings plan.
About Rutland Regional Medical Center
The Rutland Heart Center is a Department of Rutland Regional Medical Center, located in the heart of the Green Mountain near Killington Ski Resort.
Close to Boston, Montreal, NYC, and the Maine coast. This is a chance to live every day in a location that most use as their vacation destination.
Posted June 15, 2021