Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Cambodia – Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC)
Inpatient and outpatient
- Volunteers are needed to provide lectures and training to the anesthesia providers at AHC.
- Assignment Length: 2-4 weeks.
- Teaching Topics: All pediatric topics; respiratory physiology, renal & hepatic physiology, clinical decision-making, cardiovascular physiology, anesthesia indication and case management skills of particular interest.
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: No
- Qualifications: MD – current license required; several years of experience required; teaching experience preferred.
- Activities: Clinical training, didactic instruction, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, grand rounds, mentoring.
- Housing: Volunteer responsible for housing; assistance and information on nearby facilities provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children.
Posted December 17, 2019