Men's Hormone Expert - Remote Telemedicine Role
New York, NY
Work from any location, determine your own schedule, and earn extra income while helping men optimize their hormone levels with one of the fastest-growing men's health companies in the country. Seeking Urologists, Endocrinologists, and all other physicians with deep knowledge and experience in prescribing for men with hypogonadism. We are specifically looking for physicians who specialize in men's health and have experience prescribing testosterone or other hormone-boosting pharmaceuticals. We are currently looking for physicians nationwide and highly value physicians who are licensed in multiple states. Experience with telemedicine is a plus.
Who We Are:
We are a modern men’s health company committed to giving men confidence as they age. Our goal is to help men break through highly stigmatized conditions by using education and by increasing access to make care more convenient and affordable. We use AUA-defined protocols and take a scientific approach. We are currently seeking part-time and full-time telemedicine physicians who want to be part of the men’s health revolution. You will have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide digital telemedicine consultations to patients in the states in which you are licensed from the comfort of your home. We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help you improve your video consultation skills, including comprehensive technical support.
- Perform telemedicine consultations from our HIPAA-compliant video interface.
- Review lab results with patient and provide treatment options.
- Prescribe and titrate medications based on patient outcomes.
- Available at a minimum of 8 hours/week for consultations, ideally 12 hours or more.
- Possess an unrestricted DEA license and have prescribed Schedule III controlled substances.
- You are not just a pill pusher, but you have a deep profound care for hormone optimization.
- Available to start soon.
Posted July 9, 2021