Hospitalist/Nocturnist Opportunities in the South Bay | Full-time & Part-time Positions
Los Angeles, CA
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Torrance Memorial Health System
Inpatient and outpatient
Torrance Memorial Medical Center is a world class hospital in the heart of the most premiere location in Southern California/Los Angeles. Torrance Memorial was voted a Top Hospital in US News and World Report and has a brand new 390,000 square foot hospital.
Torrance Memorial Hospitalist Associates is the major hospitalist program at Torrance Memorial and is seeking to recruit an experienced hospitalist for a full or part-time nocturnist position. Scheduling is flexible, compensation is highly competitive, and full-time position includes generous benefits allocation and bonus opportunities.
- 10 hour night shifts from 9pm to 7am
- 24/7 intensivist support with no procedure responsibilities
- Overlapping Swing coverage until 1am
- Separate Cross Cover Shift support
- World class subspecialist, surgical, and ancillary support services.
- Independent contractor status and flexible scheduling
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Prefer prior hospitalist or nocturnist experience.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine or Hospitalist Medicine
- Comfortable with caring for patient in various hospital settings including ICU.
About Torrance Memorial Health System
At the Torrance Memorial Physician Network, our physicians are dedicated to providing the highest quality care for every patient, with hours and locations that are convenient and accessible. Patient satisfaction is a priority. We value our relationship with each patient, seeing ourselves as a partner in health care for patients and their families. Our offices are equipped with the latest technology, including a new, state-of-the-art electronic medical record system and a patient portal providing direct and confidential access to all our patients personal medical information.
Posted October 2, 2020