Outpatient Position - Work-Life Balance - Visas Accepted
Family Medicine Opportunity
Near One of the Top Ski Resorts in all of the Northeast
Join a well-respected community health center that has an opportunity for a Family Medicine position. The group is immediately seeking a Family Medicine physician to join their team, so come join a high-quality driven group!
- Flexible schedule - 32 hours/ 4 day work week
- Full benefits, generous paid time off, sign-on and relocation assistance
- Collaborative and caring support staff
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area is considered one of the safest towns to live in the New England area. Live where you can be near a great ski resort, near a beautiful river reservoir, enjoy all four seasons, and local farmer's markets.
- Affordable cost of living
- Minutes away from ski resorts, camping, kayaking, and canoeing
- Less than an hour away from international airport
Job ID: FP 12374655
Posted August 26, 2020