Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist - Part Time
San Jose, CA
Part-Time - Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
San Jose Behavioral Health
As a leading provider of mental health treatment in Silicon Valley, San Jose Behavioral Health, an 80 bed Hospital offers world-class inpatient services to treat a wide range of behavioral health and co-occurring medical concerns.
Child/Adolescent psychiatry patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at San Jose Behavioral Health is seeking to add a like-minded Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Licensed Psychiatrist in the state of California
- Advanced knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Board Certification required
- Ability to work hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in child/adolescent treatment preferred
Posted April 15, 2021