Community & State Health Plan Chief Medical Officer - Oklahoma - Nationwide Relocation
- Licensed/unrestricted Oklahoma Physician; Board Certified in an ABMS or AOBMS specialty
- 5+ years clinical practice experience; strong knowledge of managed care industry and the Medicaid line of business.
- 2 – 3 years Quality management experience
- Familiarity with current medical issues and practices
- Strong leadership skills, as demonstrated by continuously improved results, team building, and effectiveness in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Superior presentation skills for both clinical and non-clinical audiences
- Proven ability to develop relationships with network and community physicians and other providers
- Excellent project management skills* Solid data analysis and interpretation skills; ability to focus on key metrics
- Strong team player and team building skills
- Strategic thinking with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results
- Solid negotiation and conflict management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Posted June 2, 2021