Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity with a Mississippi Hospital
A hospital in Mississippi is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : Weekend Call coverage and vacation coverage needed.
- Schedule/Hours : Weekend call coverage from 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Yes
- Volume: 25-30 Deliveries/month
- Patient Ages : Adults and infants
- Procedures : C-Section
- Support Staff: OB Nurse, Pediatrician, CRNA
- EMR/Charting: CPSI
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible w/in 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Down south in the city of Picayune is a way of life sought by many. Picayune is a progress-oriented city that retains its small-town southern charm with an abundance of recreation activities, shopping destinations, historical sites, good food, fun-filled events and great people.
- Picayune is conveniently located within driving distance to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, New Orleans, Louisiana, and Hattiesburg, Mississippi
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23239
Posted January 13, 2021