GI Opening with SSM Health | Competitive Compensation | Physician-led Practice
Saint Louis, MO
This is a special opportunity for a seasoned Gastroenterologist or recent fellow who wants to be busy and earn top compensation.
- Colleagues who consistently produce in the highest percentiles, creating community need and a waiting patient panel
- Great benefits including retirement, comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, generous vacation and paid, reimbursed CME
- NP coverage for office visits, patient education, inpatient consultations and rounding
- Highly trained, experienced staff and EHR integrated system-wide in order to minimize physician time spent on non-clinical tasks
- Procedures performed on the same campus as office/clinical practice and inpatient facility
- In-house anesthesia, pathology, CT and infusion
- Weekend call will be 1:6
- Opportunities to work with students, residents and fellows (if desired)
- A well respected, physician-led practice model
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of an ACGME or AOA Gastroenterology Fellowship Program
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology, or Board Eligible (must become Board Certified within 2 years).
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- ACLS certification
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is a centrally located, 525-bed hospital that provides cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, heart attack care, a chest pain center, advanced stroke care, high-risk pregnancies, fetal surgery, and the latest imaging and outpatient services. St. Mary's enjoys a long-standing relationship with St. Louis University School of Medicine, offering residency programs in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Richmond Heights, MO successfully melds progress with tradition. It is a historic, yet contemporary, first-ring suburb of St. Louis that is home to the region's premier shopping destination, a diverse population, and an award-winning community center with an indoor aquatics center and fitness center. The neighborhood typifies the highly sought-after new urbanism.
Posted February 12, 2021