Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology Opportunity
H1B and J1 Eligible- Employed
Signing Bonus, Generous PTO, Full Benefits
This mission driven, non-profit multispecialty organization is seeking a Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join their Congenital Heart Program.
- Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology physician opportunity with a growing Congenital Heart program that consists of two Congenital Heart Surgeons, two Advanced Practice Clinicians and an Anesthesiology physician.
- Incoming physician will participate in the care of high risk pediatric cardiac patients for non-cardiac surgery and cardiac catheterizations, in addition to care of children in the general operating rooms.
- Facilities are technologically advanced and EPIC EMR is fully implemented.
- Negotiable Salary, $30,000 signing bonus/fellowship stipend, and an executive level benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance (coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, retirement with matching, pension, 7 Weeks paid time off annually, CME allowance, paid licensing/credentialing/etc, and paid malpractice with paid tail insurance.
- 2022 and 2023 Fellows are welcome to apply and fellowship stipend is available
- Position is H1b eligible (cap exempt group) with ability to sponsor greencard if needed. Position is 2023 J1 Eligible.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The cost of living is dramatically low, jobs in all industries are available, and the climate is the best in the United States. Albuquerque has a robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts, and position is central to all of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! A sunny, dry climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing.
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying), excellent schools that include award-winning public schools and charter schools, renowned private schools, and all denominations of religious worship can be found in community.
Job ID: JN-082021-25213