Mid Atlantic Permanente
Vascular Surgeon | Every day, our physicians provide our patients with outstanding healthcare
Upper Marlboro, MD
The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) proudly provides the highest quality integrated care for over 800,000 members in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. We invite applications for a full-time specialist in Vascular Surgery at our Largo Medical Center.
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, we provide high-quality, patient-centered health care. Through this partnership, our physicians are part of an industry-leading health care delivery model, having access to advanced technological tools and receiving comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are salaried, without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our members have easy access to specialists and medical records, thus allowing you to treat the whole patient.
What You Can Expect:
- A full spectrum of vascular procedures, including thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, lower extremity revascularization, cerebrovascular procedures, dialysis access procedures, and varicose vein procedures, endovascular procedures including TCAR, EVAR and TEVAR, and percutaneous AV fistulas.
- Work with a team of 5 Vascular Surgeons
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Strong preference for candidate with at least 2 years of experience, including but not limited to a full training in catheter-based procedures and reading vascular lab studies.
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
- Work visa sponsorship is available for eligible applicants.
- Practice patient-centered, culturally competent medical care
- Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
- Lead with integrity
- Value teamwork
- Are transparent and honest
- Possess a growth mindset
- Go “above and beyond” for their patients
We Provide You:
Nationally competitive annual salaries with no stressful RVUs
- Clear pathway for physicians to become shareholders
- Comprehensive benefits include 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums, a pension plan and 401(k), life insurance and paid annual leave including paid holidays
- Complete professional liability coverage including malpractice insurance provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
- Clinical support team
- A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.
Crime and Safety
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024