Pediatric Hospitalist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Exciting Neonatal Hospitalist position in the Utah mountains
Seeking an experienced neonatal hospitalist to join the team at Mountain View Hospital, a 124-bed facility in Payson, UT, about 30 miles south of Orem, one hour outside of Salt Lake City.
- 6-bed Level 2 newborn nursery
- Coverage is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. The provider will be on-call in-house if there is a patient on vent support, otherwise the on-call radius is 20 minutes.
- LDR’s and 14 post-partum beds with approximately 40 deliveries per month
- Responsibilities include attendance at deliveries, resuscitations, codes, stabilization for transport, and care for all Level 2 NICU patients
- Sub specialty support includes pediatric orthopedics
- Prior neonatal experience required
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted April 11, 2022