Telehealth Psychiatrist - Ability To Work Anywhere & Work Your Own Hours
Teladoc Health Teladoc Health is currently seeking Spanish-speaking board certified Psychiatrists who are licensed in Idaho and/or Idaho
Who We Are:
- Teladoc Health is the first and largest telehealth provider in the United States and the first telehealth company to be NCQA-certified.
- The Teladoc Mental Health program is a comprehensive solution offering members ongoing access to diagnosis, talk therapy and prescription/medication management. Our program includes clinical intake assessment with continuous monitoring measurements.
- Our members receive consultations with mental health providers through phone or secure online video consults by appointment 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the member's time zone.
- Members seek care for Depression Disorders, Anxiety Disorders and Phobias, Trauma & PTSD, Attention-Deficit Disorders, Addiction and Substance-Related Disorders, Eating Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive and Related Disorders and Adjustment Disorders.
What We Offer:
- Teladoc Health clinicians incorporate telehealth into their practices to help more patients access affordable, quality care. We offer a convenient way to increase your income without additional overhead expenses.
- Registered members using our services come from health insurance plans, employers, hospitals, and unions. Each member is required to build an electronic medical record for your review prior to a consultation.
- Accessible and easy-to-use telehealth platform via the web or on our mobile app.
- Simple documentation requirements using our proprietary software.
- Free medical malpractice insurance while practicing on the Teladoc platform, and continued coverage if you decide to leave Teladoc Health.
- Board certified in Psychiatry
- Have an active medical license and DEA
- No more than one open malpractice claim or complaint
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Providers commit to availability for appointments a minimum of 20 hours per month
Posted May 10, 2021