Ophthalmology - Brown University Academic Appointment
Rhode Island Hospital
Lifespan Physician Group has a rare opening for a full-time, comprehensive ophthalmologist to join our faculty practice at Rhode Island Hospital and the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, RI.
- Competitive salary and will be determined based on experience
- Academic appointment to the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Provide clinical care to ophthalmology patients
- Teach the principles and practice of ophthalmology to ophthalmology residents, other rotating residents, medical students, and undergraduate Physician Assistant students
- Extensive opportunities for clinical research and clinical innovations both within and across the School’s departments, including the internationally-acclaimed Brown Institute for Brain Science and the Norman Prince Neurosciences Institute, to make scientific breakthroughs, develop effective tests and treatments, and quickly deliver new approaches to medical care for patients.
In addition to being board certified or eligible in ophthalmology, the successful physician must have a collaborative spirit, an internal drive to provide outstanding clinical care, and a strong desire to participate actively in teaching current and next generation learners. You will be joining a group of ophthalmologists who take pride in the care they give their patients, and the education they provide for our residents and students. The practice currently has specialists in ophthalmic plastic surgery, glaucoma, pediatrics, neuro-ophthalmology and medical retina.
Posted September 10, 2020