Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is Seeking General Dermatologist to Join Practice in Pittsburgh
Inpatient and outpatient
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is actively recruiting a general Dermatologist to join our practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The practice provides a broad range of dermatologic care including MOHS, cosmetics and specialty clinics. Our group is composed of general dermatologists, a dermatopathologist and a MOHS surgeon. We have offices in Pittsburgh and surrounding suburbs, and serve a tertiary medical center offering cancer care and transplant services.
- Exceptional support staff within a collegial environment
- Career development and possible teaching opportunities
- Must be board certified/eligible in Dermatology
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families..
Posted May 18, 2020