PHP/IOP Telehealth Psychiatry Opportunity (Fully Remote)
We are seeking Adult Psychiatrists and Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to join our team in a completely virtual capacity. Our virtual health center offers both PHP and IOP levels of care, treating patients who are suffering from a variety of mood and anxiety disorders.
As a Virtual Psychiatrist, you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team which includes experienced group therapists, primary therapists, and family therapists. We are seeking individuals who want to grow and be a part of an expanding organization that is innovative, mission driven, and MD-led.
This role will provide care for patients who are based primarily in Illinois, but we are planning to expand virtual care delivery to other states over the next year.
As a Psychiatrist at Compass Health Center, your overall responsibility will include:
- Providing daily care for patients in the Compass PHP/IOP virtual programs
- Conducting psychiatric evaluations for Compass patients, establishing diagnoses, prescribing medication, and providing therapy
- Leading experienced, multi-disciplinary clinical teams and making overall recommendations on treatment plans
- Collaborating with family therapists, individual therapists, nurses and psychiatrists
- Providing timely documentation of each encounter with a patient
- Ensuring patient/family education regarding clinical condition and relevant aspects of care
You would be the ideal candidate, if you possess the following qualifications:
- Adult and/or Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist that is BE or BC;
- Skilled in the evaluation and treatment of mental illness
- Experienced in Psychopharmacology
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience providing care virtually preferred
Posted October 27, 2021