Urgent Care Physician - IM, FM, or EM
- The schedule is equitable and flexible, with ample time off.
- Providers work primarily 4 – 9-hour work weeks, with some weekends, nights and holiday shifts distributed evenly among the staff.
- Additional shifts, which are paid at a premium rate, are also available.
- The schedule is ideal for those who desire an alternative work schedule and who do not wish to conform to a traditional five-day work week.
- Our total compensation is extremely competitive, with incentive bonuses and a rich benefits package.
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- 2+ years of experience working as a Physician in an emergency or urgent care setting
- Comfortable and experienced in treating high acuity patients (i.e. CHF, atrial fibrillation, chest pain, etc.)
- An unrestricted DEA and Controlled Substance License (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Ability to cover at other facilities if needed
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
Posted June 2, 2021