Grow in a Radiologist Position in Kentucky | Relocation Assistance Available
This is a full-time Physician (Radiologist) position that affords job security, a competitive salary, bonuses, moving expenses, full malpractice coverage, up to 26 days paid vacation, 10 days paid Federal Holidays, a sick leave benefit, 401K, CME opportunities, a first-class health and retirement benefit package.
Fort Campbell lies on the Kentucky/Tennessee border between Hopkinsville and Clarksville, directly off of I-24 and only 40 miles NW of Nashville. Clarksville is ranked as the 57th “Best Place to Live” by Money Magazine, 11th “Best City in the U.S. for Public Golf” by Golf Digest, and is the state’s fifth largest city with a revitalized and thriving riverfront district. Both visitors and residents enjoy the shops and eateries of downtown Clarksville and with its brick sidewalks, tree lined streets, decorative lighting and park benches, the historic area is drawing new attention. The cost of living is lower than the average for all major U.S. cities.
- Provide expertise in advanced general diagnostic radiology procedures, to include, but not limited to, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound.
- Obtain history for general radiographic diagnoses, reviews indicated laboratory tests results, and assesses severity of illness.
- Oversee the radiographic examination, ensuring the correct radiographic procedures are conducted, relating the symptom(s) to the pain and illness of the patient.
- Supervisory positions will provide overall supervision of critically ill patients under diagnostic care and provides for emergency treatment and resuscitative measures when necessary.
- Supervisory positions will perform consultations with the requesting physicians and other staff radiologists as required.
Posted February 15, 2021