Medical Director Opportunity in New York City
Queens, New York
You deserve the opportunity to serve your community while working in a leadership role with a hospital that is committed to quality and value- centered care. The medical director will have responsibilities over a multi- specialty group with over 100 providers (M.D.s, D.O.s, nurse practitioners and physician assistants).
- The role will be two days administrative, and three days clinical contact in an outpatient setting. Although the opportunity to work with residents is available, this is not an academic leadership role, it would be focused on the medical group and continuing its growth and improvement.
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified with several years of leadership experience. Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine residency trained physician leaders are encouraged to apply.
- Your well-being is important to us: You will get comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer-matched contributions, and generous vacation and education leave.
- They are committed to being competitive in the local market and provide a generous base compensation rewarding you for your focus on quality.
About the Location:
- Located in close proximity to Manhattan, this community-based healthcare system provides easy access and quality healthcare to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways and Queens.
Job ID: JN -042021-24400