Hackensack Meridian - Child Abuse Pediatrics Position
Child Abuse and Neglect Pediatrician/Fellowship Program Director Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a BC/BE, fellowship trained Child Abuse and Neglect Pediatrician. This opportunity is at the Audrey Hepburn Children’s House (AHCH),Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center. A 775 bed academic medical center located just outside New York City in a desirable, northern New Jersey location which offers excellent schools and easy access to New York City.
- The successful candidate will participate in developing and directing an accredited Child Abuse Pediatrics Fellowship Training Program.
- Medical evaluations are provided both as an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Where, outpatient evaluations occur both on the hospital campus at the AHCH and in the community at Deirdre’s House, Child Advocacy Center in Morristown, NJ.
- The successful candidate will also actively educate Hackensack University Medical Center pediatric residents, participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) meetings and join the Northern Child Fatality Review Team.
- Opportunities to participate in community outreach and advocacy through educating community pediatricians in collaboration with the NJ AAP, various community agencies, and local schools students are also available.
- Employed position with competitive compensation package and flexible benefits program
- Supportive clinical and administrative staff
- Treatment provided in ‘stand alone’ Audrey Hepburn Children’s House which is part of the Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital and Deirdre’s House Child Advocacy Center.
- Opportunity to develop and direct a Child Abuse Pediatrics Fellowship Program
- Assess patients from 5 northern counties in New Jersey
- State designated urban center located 20 minutes to NYC
Posted March 15, 2021