Primary Care Physician (Spanish-speaking) - Covina, CA
Optum is looking for a full-time Spanish-speaking Primary Care Physician to join our team in Covina. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
Just a 40-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles, Covina and its surrounding areas have much to offer in terms of education, recreational activities, and culinary diversity, without the typical hustle & bustle of a large metropolitan city. Choose to live in Arcadia, for example, and you'll find yourself both at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains and inside the perimeter of a nationally renowned school district!
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Location: Covina, CA
- Specialty: Primary Care (IM/FM)
- Schedule: full-time, Monday – Friday
- Multispecialty clinic: Primary Care, Optometry, Cardiology, Orthopedic Surgery, etc.
- Urgent Care and Pharmacy onsite with 103 total exam rooms
- No after-hours or weekend call responsibilities
- Must be Spanish-speaking and motivated to work with our Spanish-speaking community
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- BLS, ACLS certification
Posted June 4, 2021