Family Medicine Physician (Spanish-speaking) - Covina, CA
- Location: Covina, CA
- Specialty: Primary Care (IM/FM)
- Schedule: full-time, Monday – Friday
- Multispecialty clinic: Primary Care, Optometry, Cardiology, Orthopedic Surgery, etc.
- Urgent Care and Pharmacy onsite with 103 total exam rooms
- No after-hours or weekend call responsibilities
- Must be Spanish-speaking and motivated to work with our Spanish-speaking community
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- BLS, ACLS certification
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Posted January 5, 2022