Join an Established OB/GYN Practice with SSM Health
SSM Health - Dean Medical Group, a 450+ physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a full-time (1.0FTE) OB/GYN physician to join our busy OB/Gyn department in Janesville. We recently opened a new, state-of-the-art hospital and clinic building.
- In this traditional practice setting, you will see clinic patients, perform surgeries and hospital rounds.
- There are 4 other OB/GYN providers based in Janesville. The call schedule will be 1:5.
- The Janesville East Clinic has approximately 50 physicians in a wide variety of specialties.
- Epic EMR
- Traditional Practice
- Reasonable call schedule
- Competitive income guarantee and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- St. Mary's Janesville Hospital is a 50-bed facility serving residents of Rock County and surrounding areas.
- We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient treatment and diagnostic services in primary care and a wide range of specialties.
- Our integration of care extends to Dean Health Plan, one of the area's largest HMOs which insures nearly 20,000 lives in the Rock County area.
- St. Mary's Janesville Hospital is a part of St. Louis-based SSM Health Care, sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Mary.
A mid-sized city of 60,000, Janesville residents enjoy their beautiful, family-oriented community for its excellent schools, healthy economy and abundant recreational opportunities. Residents also enjoy a plentiful array of golfing, hiking, biking, cross country skiing and other outdoor activities--right in their own backyard.
Located on the southern edge of Wisconsin, Janesville lies just 12 miles North of the Illinois border, 35 miles Southeast of Madison, 71 miles Southwest of Milwaukee, and 109 miles northwest of Chicago.
Posted June 14, 2021