Palliative Care Position in Beautiful Flagstaff, AZ with Northern Arizona Healthcare
Inpatient and outpatient
Northern Arizona Healthcare is seeking a Palliative Care physician to join an established group of physicians and nurse practitioners in providing relief to families and patients who are suffering from life-threatening illnesses and the complex issues associated with navigating chronic disease. If you are looking to provide quality patient care while enjoying a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
· Full-time, employed position
· Inpatient and Outpatient services offered
· 12 hour inpatient shifts
· 8 hour outpatient shifts
· Call coverage shared amongst group
· Cerner EMR
· Competitive Compensation and Benefits
· Paid Malpractice
· CME Allowance
· And Much More!!!
- Successful completion of training an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in an approved medical specialty relevant to Palliative Care
- Completion of a Palliative Care Fellowship program preferred but not required
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
Location: Flagstaff, AZ is an area known for its beauty, arts, and dining. With year-round recreation and its proximity to historic sites such as the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff offers residents outstanding amenities with the charm of a smaller community. Located only 30 miles from Sedona and 2 hours from Phoenix, Flagstaff is an ideal location for the whole family!
Organization: As the largest healthcare organization in the region, our mission is to transform the health of the communities we serve. Our service area encompasses approximately 50,000 square miles. Our team of more than 3,500 doctors, nurses and other experts are committed to providing patients with access to exceptional care and resources for realizing their full health potential.
Posted September 30, 2020