Fresh Infectious Disease Position with Rochester Regional Health - Sign on & Relocation Bonuses
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are at the forefront of patient-focused Infectious Disease. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Teaching opportunities!
- A mix of both inpatient & outpatient work
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Medicine - Infectious Disease
- Work alongside 3 other physicians and 2 advanced practice providers
- Treat a full spectrum of infectious diseases. High volume of HIV and Hep C patients.
- Our team also provides regional expertise and leadership in epidemiology and infection control programs.
- Antimicrobial stewardship (a designated IDSA Center of Excellence in 2019).
- Internal Medicine Residency Program in-house.
- Competitive compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted July 7, 2020