Fresh Infectious Disease Position with Rochester Regional Health - Sign on & Relocation Bonuses
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are at the forefront of patient-focused Infectious Disease. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Work in our tertiary care facility
- A mix of both inpatient & outpatient work!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (530+ beds)
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is nearly completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Work alongside 7 other physicians, 1 advanced practice provider, and 2 ID-trained PharmDs.
- Treat a full spectrum of infectious diseases: respiratory viral pathogens, endemic mycoses, HIV, sexually transmitted diseases, and complex surgical and prosthetic device infections.
- Our team also provides regional expertise and leadership in epidemiology and infection control programs.
- Antimicrobial stewardship (a designated IDSA Center of Excellence in 2019).
- On-site microbiology lab includes advanced molecular diagnostics including for respiratory, GI and CNS pathogens, MALDI-ToF and Accelerate Pheno.
- Research & teaching opportunities available!
- Competitive compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted July 7, 2020