A clinic in Virginia is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 1st ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (3 weeks per month)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: will be expected to hit at least 75% of the volume metrics here: Patients per day: 90-100 patients Diagnostic Mammograms: 15-25 diagnostics Screening Mammograms: 60 screenings Biopsies: 3-10 biopsies Diagnostic MRI: 2-5 diagnostic MR/day
- Patient Ages: All
- Procedures: biopsies
- Cases: Diagnostic Mammograms, Screening mammograms, biopsies (predominately stereo and ultrasound, but may do 1-2 MR biopsies per week as well). Breast specific gamma imaging (Thursdays). Use Radioactive iodine seeds for preoperative localizations.
- Support Staff: 1 Other Radiologist each day at the Newport News site; 4 radiologists total in the group
- EMR/Charting: N/A
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA; MQSA
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach;
- Long term assignment;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24435